To set up an account without a NZ Driver Licence, our team will need to verify you manually. You can get manually ID verified with a valid passport, Kiwi Access or 18+ card and proof of address documentation. Foreign passport holders will also need to provide evidence of a visa issued by Immigration NZ, with a minimum of 6 months' validity.
To have your account manually verified, just select 'I don't have a NZ Driver Licence' during sign-up and follow the prompts to upload your documents.
Proof of address documents must be scanned originals, PDF documents, or original photos, must be dated within 2 months and must meet one of the following criteria:
- Utility statement (gas/power/fixed phone line/broadband)
- Local authority rates or water bill
- NZ Bank statement
- A NZ Bank address confirmation slip, signed and stamped by a bank teller
- Government documents (e.g. Letters from IRD, MSD etc)
- Another New Zealand financial institution letter (e.g. Gem Visa, Harmoney, Finance Now)
- Insurance policy document
- Any official document showing Name and address signed by Justice of Peace
Please note: Manual ID verification can take up to 48 hours at high volume times.