Before attempting to create an instore code with Zip, it's important to consider the following:
- Are there sufficient funds in your card to make the first instalment? (25% of the order total will be charged immediately)
- Is your available spend limit sufficient to shop instore? This may vary from merchant as each has different minimum spend requirements using Zip
- Is the total of your purchases within your available spend limit?
- Do you have your mobile data turned on for our Zip app or for shopping from zip.co/nz?
- Do you have the latest version of the Zip app installed on your phone?
If you are unable to create an instore code, we suggest you try logging out and back into your Zip app or creating an instore code by logging into the customer portal via your phone. If you are still experiencing problems, please get in touch here.