If the terminal freezes as your customers are prompted to enter in their 6-digit code, this could indicate that your payment gateway was configured to our old Partpay gateway.
Please refer to this article when a customer's purchase fails to process but confirms on their Zip Account.
How can I fix this?
You will need to check if you are using our old Partpay gateway in your setup settings
- To see if your are using our old gateway, navigate to your setup settings ⚙
- If you are using our old gateway then the current Payment Type will need to be deleted and you will need to add a new Payment Type.
- Once deleted, navigate to Setup > Payment Types
- Select ‘Add Payment Type’
- Choose ‘Other Provider’
- Input the name as “Zip”
- Input the Gateway URL as:
- Click ‘Save Payment Type’
If you need further assistance, please contact our Integrations Team here.