Integrating Zip into Magento 1
If you’re a Zip Australian Partner, please refer to the Zip AU docs found here
1. Locate Your Zip Merchant Credentials
To integrate Zip into your Magento 1 website, you will need a Zip Private/API Key
These credentials are provided upon integration, however, if you’re unable to locate these, please get in touch with our Integrations team here.
2. Add Zip as a Payment Method
Please follow the instructions found in this documentation to download, install and configure our Zip extension.
3. Zip Payment Icon
What does the Zip payment icon look like?
– In the Magento admin dashboard, navigate to CMS > Static Blocks
– Select the Static Block for the footer, or whichever contains the payment icons/logos
– Use the following code to add the Zip Payment Icon alongside the other accepted payment method logos:
<a><img src=”https://static.zipmoney.com.au/assets/default/footer-tile/footer-tile-new.png” style=”height:30px;”></a>
Note: If required, you can change the value of the height style property to adjust the size of the Zip icon
– Save your changes
4. Zip Landing Page
Create a landing page (static web page) to educate customer about Zip, while also providing access for customers to pre-apply for their Zip account.
What does the Zip landing page look like?
– In the Magento admin page, navigate to CMS > Pages.
– Click ‘Add New Page‘ at the top right of the screen
– In the ‘Page Information‘ tab, enter the following:
Page Title: Zip – Own it now, pay in 4
URL Key: zip
– Navigate to the ‘Content‘ tab.
– Enter the following into ‘Content Heading‘:
Zip – Own it now, pay in 4
– Toggle the ‘Show/Hide Editor‘ button so that there are three buttons (Insert Widget, Insert Image, Insert Variable) next to it, and an empty white box under it.
– Enter the following code into the empty box: