You can use Zip to pay for Auckland Transport infringements, regardless of the available spend limit on your account. Below are the step-by-step instructions on how.
Step 1: Apply for a Zip Account
Step 2: Go to the AT website to pay your infringement
- Visit the AT Pay an infringement website
- Select the infringement type
- Click Next
Step 3: Enter your details and review your infringement
- From the bill/letter you received, enter your Notice number and Registration number and click Next
- Review your Infringement details to ensure you are paying for the correct fine, and click Next
- On the Infringement Summary page, you can add another infringement or proceed to payment
Step 4: Select Zip as the payment method
The Payment method page lists the various payment methods available with AT and the total amount you are paying at the bottom of the page,
- Click Pay to continue
- Select Zip as the Payment Method and click Pay with Zip
Step 5: Log into your Zip account
- You will be taken to the Auckland Transport x Zip login page to enter your account email and password details
- When you have confirmed the instalment payment breakdown and your credit or debit card details, click Complete to confirm the payment
- If your first instalment was successful, you will be sent to the confirmation page and receive an email confirmation of your transaction from Zip
Do I have to pay off my order completely with Zip before my due date?
The date of your first instalment payment for your AT infringement is the date you have paid for your fine. You just need to make sure that you have paid the first instalment before your due date.